Attention Canadian Polyamorous Community Members:
You are cordially invited to attend the Canadian Polyamory Advocacy Association’s Annual General Meeting.
Date/time of meeting: Sunday March 25th at 9pm Eastern Standard Time (6pm Pacific Standard Time)
Place: A national telephone conference call.
RSVP: To attend the meeting, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can ensure we have enough capacity on the call and can provide you with information as to how to call in.
This is also a call for Directors: For this meeting, we are inviting our supporters to become involved in the CPAA by becoming a Director. If you are interested, please email email@example.com. If you wish to discuss this with a current director, please leave a phone number and someone will return your call.
1. Call to order (roll call)
2. Establish meeting process (facilitator(s), recorder)
3. Adoption of the agenda
4. Approval of last general meeting minutes ( February 27, 2011)
5. Receive directors’ report
6. Receive financial statements
7. Election of directors (coordinator, co-coordinator, secretary, treasurer (or secretary/treasurer) and other directors)
8. Appreciation of outgoing Directors
9. Special or other business:
a. Future role of CPAA
b. Proposed bylaw changes
c. New members